Doors and Windows Installation and Repair
Doors and Windows play a variety of roles in your living space, from protecting your loved ones to accenting your exterior. No matter the use, We can help evaluate your specific window or door needs and provide you with the best and most affordable solution.
What We Do
Home and Businesses Installation
Inspections - Repairs - Replacement - Installation
8 Factors to Choosing The Right Doors & Windows
Security. Functionality. Budget. Aesthetics.
Materials. Style. Hardware. Value.
New & Replacement Windows
Replacement windows are one of the best ways to add value to your home and update your home’s curb appeal. Keeping the Pennsylvania climate at the forefront of our minds, Yunk Roofing and Remodeling only recommends windows that offer design flexibility, quality craftsmanship, and unmatched performance. Ask about our latest styles to see which best suits your home remodel, new construction, or window/door conversion.
Although transparent, the windows in your home are a primary focal point. They can also be the biggest energy drain. Modernize your home and increase its energy efficiency by replacing your old windows with one of our beautiful options. There are many things to consider when purchasing new windows. Our window and door experts are trained to walk you through the process so that you can confidently find the windows you will love!
- These windows have two separate sashes which both slide vertically, providing maximum airflow and comfort.
- Functioning much like patio doors, these options can slide open, letting in optimum sunlight and fresh air.
- Modern and functional, these windows hinge at the side and swing outwards like a door.
Bay & Bow Windows
- Extending towards the outside, bay and boy windows increase your viewing space and allow more natural light into your home.
- Flexibility at its finest. Awning windows not only swing open and out, but also downward.
- Want to add something unique to your kitchen? Garden windows are a three dimensional way to display potted herbs and plants right where you cook!
- Picture windows are a type of fixed glass windows that are wonderful options for natural light and unobstructed views.
Single Hung Windows
- Single-hung windows have a fixed top sash and the bottom slides up for ventilation. For ease of cleaning, the bottom sash also tilts.
- Looking for customization? Create a unique look with our geometric-shaped windows.
In Pennsylvania, summers can get sweltering and winters can be chilly. Yunk Roofing and Remodeling installs doors and windows that provide maximum insulation, because we know how important it is to be comfortable at home all year round.
And when you’re busy enjoying the comfort of your space, who has time for tedious upkeep? Yunk Roofing and Remodeling will provide top quality windows and doors that are made from high quality materials that require little maintenance on your part.
With Yunk Roofing and Remodeling you can expect gorgeous and strong windows and doors for an affordable price. We pride ourselves in offering the best products and service to our all of our customers.
Doors & Windows Materials
Aluminum windows are affordable, easy to clean, low maintenance, and rust and rot proof – available in many colors
Fiberglass has the look of wood without the concerns of rot and decay, and it’s paintable in any color.
Wood / Fiber Glass
Fiberglass-wood windows satisfy both the architectural purist and the realist by offering the carefree ease of fiberglass on the exterior and the classic warm look of wood on the inside.
Vinyl is inexpensive, durable and remarkably energy efficient to minimize thermal transfer. Available in a wide range of colors.
New & Replacement Doors
From curb appeal to helping keep your loved ones safe, your doors should work hard for you. Replacement doors add beauty and function to your home. With a myriad of options, it is important to choose the right door for every room of your abode. There are many things to consider when purchasing new doors. Our window and door experts are trained to walk you through the process so that you can confidently find the windows and doors you will love! Exterior doors play a vital role in your home’s energy efficiency, we install replacement doors that are equipped with superior thermal insulation, low-E glass, tightly sealed weather-stripping and additional energy-saving features so your home stays comfortable and your utility bills remain low.
How do you choose the right door for you? The beauty lies in personalization. Some homeowners like adding a pop of color to an entryway, and others prefer to stay with classic whites and greys. We offer a range of paint colors, materials, glass styles, and hardware options to fit your home. We encourage you to explore a wide collection of door styles. Have a question, our staff is knowledgeable and ready to answer any questions you may have about your project needs.
- Your entry door should be beautiful, functional, and match the overall style of your home.
- These beautiful sliders stack as they glide open, often opening an entire wall to the outdoors.
French Rail Doors
- All the beauty of a French door, with the flexibility of a sliding glass door. The French rail has a heavy mainframe and thick glass to ensure durability.
- Bifold doors are typically made of glass and offer multiple configurations to open your indoor living space to the outdoors.
- Stacking doors slide easily, stacking on each other to open up a large wall to the outside.
- Storm doors provides beauty, while protecting your home from the elements. With two layers of heavy duty weather-stripping, keeps severe weather out.